Friday, January 13, 2006

Mission accomplished

What happened to the wonderful little sleeper that slept 12+hours in China? She certainly isn't here . . . sleep schedule is 100% upside down. I kept her awake all day yesterday but she still didn't sleep well last night. Up every hour screaming bloody murder. I finally put her in my bed at midnight. I *had* to sleep. So we enjoyed the Forensic Files marathon between 12 am - 2 am and then she nodded out. She did sleep a little better after that, hopefully this won't last much longer. Jet lag is the devil =/


Since this particular blog was solely for our travel journey, this will be our last post! (E mail me privately if u'd like more specifics on this). Thanks for joining us!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Hi! I've really been enjoying your blog and would love to read about life with Mali :) I feel like I get the whole adoption process now after reading many blogs. It's the day to day of working and having a toddler that scares the bejeevus out of me! ;)

Leah Angel
wackamole20@hotmail.com

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alison,
I'm so glad you all made it home safe... That picture of Mali in your bed is great, reminds me of Jernie.... I'm one for sleep to and I can tell you it does get better.. =)

Jen T

5:27 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Will you be blogging about life with Mali?! I hope so!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Stacey Teague said...

WHAT??? you are not blogging anymore? just the TRIP??? NOOOOOO!!!!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home