Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Homeward bound

This will be our last post from China! We're leaving in the morning (5:45 AM) and we've got to pack the laptop tnite.

I have not had an opportunity to get back to everyone who e mailed, signed my guestbook, or left comments. Please know that I read them ALL! Thank you all so much for being supportive. It's nice to know that people who have yet to travel found my ramblings helpful. I certainly would not have felt as prepared had I not lurked & followed the trips of others. The blog world is where you find the most helpful information.


Zai jian, China!! See you in a few years =)
To be continued . . . .

8 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

You're blog is awesome and Mali is just too too cute! Thank you for sharing your journey and have a safe and smooth trip home! Can't wait to see the updates of Mali arriving in her new home and room!

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Michael P said...

Have a safe and good trip back to USA!!!

4:18 PM  
Blogger -M said...

Thank you so much for making this blog, I've enjoyed following you guys! Congrats on everything and have a safe trip back home!

Maryann (and Lily too!)

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many prayers for a safe journey home, I enjoyed all your post. Mali is beautiful, and so is her mommy! All the best Kimberly E

8:24 PM  
Anonymous Laura said...

Wow!! Alison, I have loved reading your daily blog and seeing the latest pictures/updates on Mali. She is gorgeous! I'm still waiting for my referral, so it's especially moving to see what's waiting for me at the end of my own "Mission Maeve". :)

You mentioned that you found other blogs helpful. When you have a chance would you share some of your favorites. You can reach me at laura85382@yahoo.com or post it on the Single Adopt China List. Thanks so much and Welcome Home Mali!

Laura

9:45 PM  
Blogger Her Grace said...

Ali,

Thank you so much for sharing your story and all of the pictures. Mali is gorgeous!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I look forward to reading of your adventures with Mali once you are HOME! Congratulations to you both for finally being together :)

12:05 AM  
Blogger Army Brat said...

Enjoyed following your journey! Have a safe trip!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home