Friday, January 06, 2006

Dinner & G'nite

Mali enjoyed the 'shrimp biscuits' at the Cow & Bridge restaurant. They were not my favorite. They had a fishy odor & were the consistency of a puffed pork rind. Kinda reminded me of TetraFin fish flakes - same smell. Mali ate bout 10 of them & then polished off some steamed egg. She smelled like a shrimp after dinner. The food my Mom & I got was very good - we just weren't fans of the biscuits.
After dinner she had a bath (smells much better now). Her medical exam is tmrw.

This postion gives her the freedom & good range to kick her leg at night.

2 Comments:

Blogger -M said...

The pic of her in the crib cracks me up! I don't know how you stop kissing those cheeks!! :)

Maryann

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my mind is a whirl with nicknames for this little one!!
Keep 'em coming Alison, I'm loving every minute of this trip of yours.
Did you get my rock?

Mary

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home